Skip to main content Skip to footer
Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Business Name-Owner Change Application

Will the Federal Identification Number (EIN) be changing (if so a new business license application is required)?

If the EIN is changing a new business license application is needed. Please go to to register a new account on the Online Services Portal if you don't already have an account. 

Once registered, click the Apply button and the Licenses header, find the appropriate license type and click Start.

Is the business address different than the mailing address?

Contact Information

Who should be contacted regarding this name and/or owner change?

Sign up for Notify Draper

Receive notifications via email or text from Draper City regarding emergencies, traffic/construction alerts, news and events.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.